Fineline is one of few companies that are able to convert any PCB into Schematic diagram. We can provide complete part list, components values & other data. If you want to change any circuit board into schematic, our service is present for you.
- Schematic diagram replicate is reverse engineering of Printed circuits boards that is used often to the changing in circuit diagram design for better to work.
- In this process we get all the information about PCB and obtain the correct schematic diagram for purpose of replicate a design through PCB file or directly draw it according to physical PCB sample.
Need digital data? Lost your CAD-generated design & fab files? Need a schematic for repair? Need to re-engineer a legacy board to data that has exact FORM, FIT and FUNCTION? Fineline Circuits & Technology offers all the needed products and/or services to complete the total re-engineering of a populated PCBA all the way back to Netlist & schematics!
Instead of enduring a lengthy and expensive redesign process, allow Fineline Circuits & Technology to produce the necessary data for you. The process of image capture in B&W, Gray or Color through the conversion of raster to vector data followed by several quality control steps and finally the output in a wide variety of formats is all done in a logical, intuitive and well-designed platform.
PCB to schematic conversion is a complex and difficult task requiring great care and experience. Our team will perform the following tasks in very concentrated and skillful manner:
- Replace an obsolete printed circuit board
- Re-create lost or missing PCB manufacturing files.
- Update an existing PCB assembly with new capabilities.
- Re-engineer an old PCB design to current standards, using new components.
- Re-engineering for cost reduction/obsolescence.
Create new reference designs.
- PCB Design Services
- Electronic Engineering
- PCB Manufacturing
- PCB Assembling
- PCB Consulting
- Reverse Engineering
- Repairing Services